Putty polished roughly
Phenomenon: After the putty is scraped alive in batches, the abrasive marks are rough.
Reasons: 1. Abrasives are too coarse.
2. Putty is mixed with other substances.
3. Putty is not dry.
4. Water-resistant putty is too dry and fast, and its moisturizing time is too short to reach the normal bonding strength.
Prevention: 1. Choose 360 # - 600 # sandpaper grinding.
2. When putty is distributed, only water is needed.
3. When sanding, putty should be dried up to more than 80%.
4. The dry time of putty should be moderately controlled according to the environment and climate during construction.
Rectification: grinding with fine sandpaper or scraping with primer and talc powder.
Phenomenon: After putty construction, there are color differences or spots on the surface.
Reasons: 1. Products of different models or batches will have slight color difference.
2. The grass-roots units are not disposed of properly and seepage.
3. Putty mixed with other substances, the mixing ratio or stirring is uneven.
4. Contaminated, such as spray paint, water seepage, soot, etc.
Prevention: 1. Calendering putty surface should choose the same model and batch products.
2. The base stains must be cleaned up or blocked. The seam king should brush the yellowing resistant blocking primer after drying out. Exposure to metal should be treated with rust prevention.
3. Attention should be paid to site protection during construction.
Correction: 1. Putty material color difference can be eliminated after coating.
2. Pollutant color difference needs to be cleaned up and blocked at the polluted grass-roots level.