Various data of gypsum:
When choosing gypsum, we may not know where to choose from the various materials on the package, so we might as well learn about the various materials about gypsum.
1. Fineness (fineness): As the name implies, fineness represents the fineness of gypsum powder, especially anhydrite powder, which is usually about 1100 meshes, and building mortar which is about 300 meshes. We can see many differences.
2. Compressive strength: Compressive strength refers to the size of crushed mortar by external force. The 3-hour compressive strength of white gypsum for art is 8.1 MPa, and that of construction gypsum is 4.9 MPa.
3. Flexural strength: Flexural strength represents the force that causes the material to withstand moment fracture per unit area. The baking flexural strength of artistic gypsum is about 10-12 meters, and that of construction gypsum is about 8.4 meters.
4. Bond strength: It may be easier to understand the bond strength by mixing flour and sand separately with water. Flour sticks together and sand scatters when touched. The bond strength of art mortar varies according to different types (commonly divided into bond types), so does the strength of building mortar. Therefore, it is best to consult the Inn and inn when purchasing.
How to reinforce gypsum manually:
Sometimes, in order to achieve production results, artificial use of a material to increase the strength of finished products. For example:
1. Gypsum powder is mixed with resin and curing agent to form gypsum. In this way, the strength of finished products will be greatly improved than that of ordinary products.
2. Use fiberglass cloth, gauze, resin or one of various materials to reinforce gypsum products.
3. Sometimes latex paint is also an important auxiliary material for gypsum production. The finished product of gypsum with milky white glue is smoother and more delicate than ordinary gypsum, but when coloring, the oily material will float on the surface of the object without being absorbed by gypsum, so more attention should be paid to it.