Characteristics of Crack Resistant Mortar
1. Antisepsis: Mortar waterproof layer has the effect of corrosion resistance and alkali resistance, which can prevent damage to the surface caused by climate.
2. Adhesion: Waterproofing agent has strong adhesiveness to various concrete, stone and other materials.
3. Wear resistance: The waterproof layer formed by mortar cement and waterproof agent has the characteristics of wear resistance.
4. Shock resistance: When the mortar waterproofing agent is impacted, the material fibers on it can prevent cracks and have good impact resistance.
5, water repellency: waterproofing agent will encounter the chemical action of emulsion particles and cement, which can reduce the vacant ground in cement mortar and prevent infiltration of moisture into it, so it has good waterproof property.
6. Non-toxicity: The use of liquid waterproofing materials such as asphalt and tar in the production of waterproofing agents will not only not pollute the environment, but also will not cause harm to human health.
The plastering mortar is made of cement, quartz sand and polymer binder mixed with various additives by mechanical mixing. The plastering mortar is mainly used as the anti-cracking protective layer outside the thermal insulation layer in the benzene thin plastering thermal insulation system, also known as the polymer anti-cracking plastering mortar.
Characteristics of plastering mortar
1. The coatings do not bear loads.
2. Adequate bonding strength should be required between the coated layer and the base layer so that it will not fall off or crack under the action of self-weight and environment for a long time in construction.
3. Most of the surface layers are thin, and they are applied layer by layer. The surface layers should be smooth, smooth, meticulous and beautiful.
4. It is mostly used in dry environment and exposed to air in a large area.
The above is all about the characteristics of plastering mortar and anti-cracking mortar. With the continuous development of construction technology in the construction industry, the above two kinds of mortar have been widely used in the construction industry, and the increasing demand for their raw materials is also increasingly high. I hope that through the detailed explanation of the above content, we can distinguish plastering mortar from anti-cracking mortar. The characteristics are further understood, and more suitable types of mortar can be selected more reasonably before construction.
The above is the related content of Jinan finishing mortar, more information or product needs can be directly clicked on our official website for consultation: http://www.rare6.com