Water mixing can be used in site construction. It is mainly used in various wall thermal insulation layers to form excellent anti-cracking and anti-seepage surface layer, which is conducive to maintaining the comprehensive performance of the thermal insulation base, improving the affinity of the interface of the thermal insulation surface layer, and providing excellent interface base for the construction of finishing materials. This product is vitrified microsphere thermal insulation and fireproof mortar. It is also suitable for EPS XPS thermal insulation surface layer and various thermal insulation mortar surface layer for surface crack resistance.
1. The construction of plastering mortar can be stopped only after polishing and leveling the polyphenyl board after 24 hours of pasting.
2. Polyphenyl board finishing mortar is mixed into mortar with water and the water cement ratio is about 1:4. The material after mixing should be used up in 3-4 hours.
3. Use a plaster to scrape the first coated mortar on the surface of the polyphenyl board with an average thickness of about 2-3 mm, then press it into the mesh cloth and scrape it with a plaster to compact it in batches. The mesh should be on the surface of the first mortar.
4. After the surface of the first coated mortar is dried, the second coated mortar is scraped with an average thickness of about 1-2 mm.
5. Do not construct when it rains. The construction temperature should be above 5 C.
6. Products should be deposited in dry places. Rain and dampness are strictly prohibited. Storage period is 6 months.
7. Consumption in strict accordance with the prescription on the right track shall be strictly prohibited, otherwise the quality and output will be affected.
Packaging and storage
It is packed in composite kraft paper bags, 25kg/bag, with a shelf life of 6 months.
Store in a dry and ventilated room. Packing bags are sealed. Watch out for moisture-proof and freeze-proof.