Many people see their house decorated with white putty powder is so smooth and bright, but some putty powder will appear blistering phenomenon, do you know why, for you to analyze the reasons, as long as the construction avoids the next will make a bright wall.
1. The water absorption of the base material is too low. As a result, the relative water holding time of the putty scraping is too long, and the putty is in the slurry state on the wall for a long time, so that the bubbles are not easy to be squeezed out by the mud knife! The pinhole pore is the reason why there are more bubbles on the top of the scraping formwork than on the wall. The water absorption of the wall is large, while the water absorption of the top of the formwork is very low.
2. The air in the pore of putty is not extruded because the single batch scraping is too thick.
3. The base is too rough with small holes. The putty compresses the air in the hole during batch scraping, and then the air pressure rebounds to form bubbles.
4. Waterproof coatings, high-grade concrete and other well-sealed base surfaces are impervious to foaming.
5. The base is too dry, the water absorption rate is too high, and the surface putty is easy to cause more bubbles.
6. Excessive cellulose addition.
7. Putty is easy to produce bubbles during high temperature construction.
Selection of qualified putty powder, together with the correctness of construction, will achieve satisfactory results.
The above content is organized and released by Jinan putty powder manufacturer. More product needs can be consulted by clicking on our official website: http://www.rare6.com.